Tuesday, July 8, 2008

today is special.....

Today on my way back i was racing wif a swallow( atleast i think its a swallow..... or was it a swift?)
Anyway, the bird "challenged" me.....
I was on my bike.....
It was flying parallel wif my bike on my way home.....
Height wise, it was flying about as high as my bike handle.....
The race lasted for about 6-7 secs.....(considered quite long k)
After that, it turned 90 degrees to the jungle there..... I nearly followed..... but of course i couldnt......
.
.
.
.
.
.
I WON!!!!!


hahaha..... i shud be thankful that i'm alive......
n today i learnt that swallows fly an average speed of 80km/hr.........

here is a random pic of a swallow n a swift.......

Swallow


Swift


Yea.. i think its a swallow......... i recognice the two tail-like things at its back

No comments: