Friday, September 19, 2008

Its been awhile....

there isnt much to update about.....

things are the same as they were.......
HAPPPPPY..... bored..... then frustrated...... then sad....... And back to HAPPPPY......
n somewhere in between it i'll somehow think of a solution for my assignment......

yes..... for the past few days......

"Huah! maths assignment how to do?? all oso cannot answer?? Number one part a.) oso cannot understand d.... the rest how??? die d la......"
.
.
.
.
.
3 days later........
.
.
.
While brushing my teeth.......
"AHHH! i have found the solution for question 1 part a.)!!!!!
WAAAAAA!!!!"

quickly gurgle my mouth n attempted the method i discovered......
n it worked....
showed joel, wen ping all...... all amazed on how a marcus lim such as myself could think of such an approach....... ahahaha...... n while brushing his teeth.....
i dun think they believe me.... but thats reali how it was....
.
.
.
.
.
On the following day.... wait... i meant night.....
.
.
.
couldn't sleep..... felt a horrible guilt about something......
wen downstairs n watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S on StarWorld........
and all of the sudden.....
"I found the solution to Question 1 part c.)!!!!!"
grab a paper, tested my theory, and applied it...... i got my answer....
(NOTE:Question 1 part b.) is still not answered.....)
.
.
.
.
.
i do not know how long will it take until i reach number 2.....
But hey! i'm progressing.........

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!