Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Major H Misunderstanding.

wah.....

i have some things to clarify...

  1. I am still single n NOT available.
  2. I do not go around spreading rumours about myself having relationships.
  3. I am not that famous in INTI n neither will any of my stories be.
  4. In this present time and age, I am not interested in having any bf/gf relationships.
  5. And no, I walk a straight road. I'm not gay.
  6. I don't care whose fault is it or how it started but if it caused someone to cry then it has to be settled.
  7. My trust in Chia Haw has reduced tremendously.
  8. I could murder Chia Haw/Jason Siew/whosoever that keep adding petrol into the fire.
  9. Chia haw owes me lunch , a smack and my parang.
  10. I'm sick and the extra stress is not helping.
  11. I forgive Chia Haw n I'm not holding any grudges.
  12. I am not as angry as I sound.

I have settled this little misunderstanding n i do not want such things to happen again.
Did i make that clear enough?? IT'S SETTLED!!
Actually, its already settled a long time ago.... juz been dug up and aggravated by certain people.




Chia Haw, take note. i dont care if u n ur class wants to be gossip & drama kings queens or watever. Juz dont drag me along.

i shall end the post with a hokkien saying (try reading out load if u dont get it) :

" La si bo su, mai ki choi su chuu lai !"
(if there isn't any problem , dont simply dig out one!)

No comments: