Sunday, May 3, 2009

wats wrong with me.

okayyy...i cant take it anymore.... before u guys make more random assumptions....

i was talking about THIS! this is my lobster.


for those who didnt know.....
marcus lim no longer travel to and fro from college using 2 wheels.... he goes with 4...
it all started end of last year when i dislocated my arm.
the question at that moment was....

"with my arm like this, how am i going to college??"

even with my arm partially healed. its still not safe for me to ride a bike.... imagine if i'm on a bike and my right arm(my dominant arm and also the arm controlling the accelerator) suddenly dislocats again? if anyone of you is asking wat about my mum's wira, the answer is simple. She is using it to work everyday.so i cant use it. the only solution to that is going college by this! (its either that or i will have joel fetching me everyday)



its a nissan ad-resort. with the extra metal compartment on the top, it was voted weirdest car around. hahaha! but its ok. i like it juz the way it is. a car that will "grow" with me. the car is actually my dad's but was previously borrowed to my aunt. she recently bought a new car and therefore given back to my dad. since no one is using it n i need transport. I GET TO DRIVE IT. so, if u see the weirdest car with the weirdest number plate(KV 9765 A. its a Langkawi car, therefore it has KV with an A at the back) and a weird driver in it, that's me on the road. its generally an auto car but i call it a semi-auto because this auto car can "mati enjin".

all in all... its a nice weird car. its MY weird car. at least that's wat i thought.

n if we were to go back to the beginning again, the reason i got the car was because i cant ride a bike. so wat happens now when i'm back to normal? what do ppl do to cars that isn't going to be used? SELL!




to be honest, i never expected to get my very own car like this. i only expect a bike or something like that. having this car for nearly 4 months is already considered a bonus. but i dun want it to be taken away from me juz like that.


explanation done. i dun quite like explaining my abstract posts, truthfully speaking. in fact, i hate doing it. it spoils completely the purpose of the very post itself. but due to recent events i have to clarify it. I dont want any misunderstandings.










ughhh... i dun feel right recently...
irritated, frustrated, agitated and very very very very very disturbed.
all this with no apparent reason.
i lose my patient so easily and go emo-ing beyond help.
i get disappointed at the smallest things and unable to see the bright side like i use to.
unenthusiastic almost all the time and i dont have mood for anything, even for things i like doing.
i think i've become moody-ier than those with PMS.
i'm tired yet i cant sleep. i'm hungry yet i dun feel like eating.
i feel so uneasy, even when there's nothing.
i have broken all the principles i made for myself. i'm loosing myself.
talking to my dog didnt work this time. (he's my best counsellor i got now. he gives the best advice and the best head to pat.)





i dont know wat the hell is wrong with me. its like smth is going to happen to me. smth big.


college starts tmr.





. . . i feel like running in the rain. . . . .

No comments: