Sunday, June 7, 2009

sick.

yesterday... the most painful n miserable day i had ever since god knows when....

food poisoning.....
a reali reali reali reali bad food poisoning.....

if i wasnt having diarrhoe in the toilet then i was probably vomiting in my room(with a pail of course) i think i'm even thinner now...... was vomiting until there is nothing left to throw out.....

wanna sleep but couldn't
wanna eat but couldn't
wanna do report but also couldn't

wah.... its been so long since i gone through so much pain n agony....


now i'm all drained.... left there dead without any energy... it even require tremendous effort to keep myself in this sitting position to type this post.....

and i have 4 reports to complete... 1 of which needs to be handed up tomorrow..... for once i hate myself for procrastinating.... could have done it long ago..... but chose not to....

i think i'll go back to sleep now. who can do my report for me? anyone? please?

1 comment:

EMC said...

i can help :) need me go over?