Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poor lappie...

my recently bought laptop has been giving some problems lately....

things has been coming out and programs keep on crashing.
even microsoft words.

n to top it all up, it cant even play cs condition zero.

didnt reali bother me much until my mircosoft words start crashing while doing my report.
this laptop was bought solely for this reason.
reports. n now it cant even do that.
but all is good. i DO have a warranty for it. so its juz a matter of sending it back to them and all will be as good as new.


but the thing thats bugging me is... how did it become like this?
i dont download stuff on this computer.
i always try my best to scan pendrives whenever it enters my lappie.
i installed Trend Micro Internet Security(not juz anti-virus) and probably did everything i know to block every entry point i can think of....
but y?? y does it still give me problem???
the answer was made clear when i visited jg's blog a while ago....
now i know y....

i should have known.

p/s: ppl, beware! ur reports are at stake.

No comments: