Sunday, August 16, 2009

history repeats...

was suppose to fetch my cousin from the airport.
she just came back from langkawi, so as usual, i'm the one who always have nothing to do at home.
well, all was good until i reached the airport.

i can see one policeman having the time of his life, writing tickets for all those parking on the yellow line... well, its not my car so it doesnt concern me... i simply went ahead. and because i wanted to spare RM2(and the saman), i parked somewhere infront and called rosalyn to give me a miss call when she's out then i'll make 1 round back to the airport.

about 10 minutes later, she called and i started to make my little round. as i was driving back, there was a police check at one of the road. i didnt reali bother as normally i juz drive pass them. i was confident i didnt do anything wrong so i couldnt careless. or so, thats what i thought.

out of the crowd of about 10 cars, they called me to pull to the corner. surprised, i juz did what i was told... our conversation went something like this.

Me : Bang, ada apa masalah?
Mr policeman : adik, u ada lesen tak? Cukup umur untuk memandu?
Me : (ish!) Adaaaaa.... mesti la ada... (while digging for my pocket for my wallet)
Mr policeman : i nak tengok lesen dan ic

at this point i can see another car called to stop at the side. i was like....
"hah, atleast i'm not the only one."

Me : nah! Ini I.C. and ini lesen. Sudah CDL juga abang.
Mr policeman : (looks for a while.....) . . .

at this point the car BEHIND me already continue on his journey.... and u can see like another 10-15 cars passed by without any problem...

Mr policeman : adik... tunggu sat ya, kami nak check database dulu.
Me : huh? swt......

15 minutes later....

Mr policeman : oh, u punya ori. ok, u boleh pergi sekarang.

when i finally reached the air port....
Rosalyn: wat took u so long?
Me : LOOOONG STORY..... i'll tell u on the journey back...


told her the story and yes... she laughed like crazy... n this isnt the 1st time... this happend to me on bike oso....

hmph! the policeman is just jealous of my youth.

wah... i must reali learn to look more adult-ish... nvm... like how i always comfort myself, when i'm 50 years old, i'll look like i'm at my 30's... Hahaha...

on my way back, from airport, i nearly made so many wrong turnings... i have terrible sense of direction.... i nearly turned to Teluk Kumbar area.... and also Relau area... wah... too blurr d...
till nxt time.

1 comment:

EMC said...

this thing always happen to me too :)