Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Lucky/Unlucky Day

Today was a unlucky yet lucky day... i dont know which category it should be long to...

anyway, it starts off this way, class was early in the morning. after class,

Incident #1
wanted to pay INTI fees

Unlucky! - instead of writing Sdn. Bhd., i wrote Snd Bhd. on my cheque. so its not valid
Lucky! - not much people there. my turn was juz about 5 minutes after i pushed for my number. so i dint waste much time.



Incident #2

went to toshiba to get my laptop fixed

Unlucky - no parking outside, muz park inside. RM2... and cun cun when i wan to go out time the guard ppk dunno go where. pay to who ?
Lucky - go there settle super fast! the lady just made a report and its done. will get it back within 3 working days



Incident #3
Fetching jun guan home

Unlucky - missed a turning.
Lucky - jg remembered and there is always shell station to turn in to macD and finally to his house. hahaha



Incident #4

me going home myself

Unlucky - was quite jam when i was at Jalan Masjid Negeri.
Lucky - decided to turn into Jalan Besi area for a stroll. i like to take strolls around when i'm free.
(unlike some ppl who goes like a madman speeding everywhere...)
THIS PART MAY SEEM LITTLE BUT IS THE MAJOR LUCK OF THE DAY!!!


Incident #5
my car died. literally juz died....

Unlucky - while i was driving halfway, and my car juz stopped functioning.... yes.. while driving halfway... and no, i did not lose control and bang anything.... good thing i got enuf momentum to put myself at the corner of the road then make a quick turning into a housing estate. wah... my car not that light oso... its hard and real heavy, or is it juz me thats too weak... pushed to the side so it wont bother ppl.
Lucky - i was able to put my car somewhere not disrupting other people... imagine if i were to continue using Jalan Masjid Negeri back home... if my car suddenly stops functioning? right in the middle of the main road... ppl will curse me and remember my car for the rest of their lives.

after that i tried to troubleshoot myself but the problem was beyond my comprehension. couldnt do much. walk back home after that.



Incident #6
calling my dad

Unlucky - couldnt reach him. yellow man not following him. wah, scared he's doing a job at the butterworth airport. then he cannot help me d.
Lucky - my sms got thru after an hour or so. he's in penang. Special thanks to HENLY electronics for forcing my dad to spray their shop this morning, if it wasnt for them, my dad wouldn've gone to prai.




incident #7
wanted to go back to my car.

Unlucky - its parked quite some distance away. was thinking of walking back there at 1st.
Lucky - there's always my trusty SparkiE to the rescue! my Motorbike! wah, its been so long old buddy.

met up with my dad near my car .both father and son tried to troubleshoot this time. To no avail, we called the mechanic about 15mins later.



incident #8

suddenly STOMACH ACHE!!

Unlucky - of all times to have a stomach ache, it had to be in the middle of a housing estate with a spolt car.
Lucky - it was near my dad's old office. so he knew the ppl there quite well. Used one of the shoplot's toilet. no choice. EMERGENCY.

after relieving myself, we went back to my car and not long after that the mechanic came. i already told him it wasnt the battery thats causing the problem but he didnt believe n brought a new battery for me. eh, i'm a future E&E engineer ok! battery dunno check ah? can measure for him 12volts out of my still-fully-functioning battery. siau siau, my car equipped with a DMM. and as i forecasted, its not the batteriy's fault. it was some other thing. passed the keys to him and he went for lunch. we went entrusted him with KVA and went back too.



Incident #9
going back home with bike.

Unlucky - so long never ride bike d... forgot to put up the leg stand.
Lucky - didnt fall down or anything. realise before making a huge left turn. thank god.

went back. its nearly 3 something. ate my lunch. onlined a bit then slept.



Incident #10
answering the phone.

Unlucky - was sleeping when my dad called.
Lucky - wind blew on my curtains and somehow the curtains gave me a tickle and i woke up in shock... (i dont know whether to consider it lucky or unlucky but atleast it woke me up.)


dad took me to my car and i drove it back home. it was said that there was a wiring problem. 1 wire just decided to drop off and the whole car cannot function. i always believe that my car will give me some sort warning 1st before giving me any problem but it didnt this time. That particular wire juz suddenly decides to come loose and fall out, so i cant reali blame my car for not warning me. well, atleast it lasted long enuf for me to send Jun Guan home. Old car d ler... cant complain much.

Anyhow, it is still the BEST weird green car a person can own. HAHAH!


all in all... i juz wanna thank god for today. hahaha... reali. I'm always lucky when i'm having bad luck. yea, the statement is a bit twisted and contradicting but its true. Good news will come after a bad news... makes me remember of one saying i read somewhere. it goes something like this :

"When you are falling, do not fear. because in the end, God will either catch you or teach you to fly"

2 comments:

WhiteSealz said...

I AM NOT A MADMAN!!!!

haha.. saja only.. wana kacau u..
nothing to do now.. hehe..

~whitesealz~

story of a marcus said...

hahaha!!! madman.

wat nothing to do?
so much for u to read, say nothing some more?