Monday, December 7, 2009

wake up for a while. toilet break,

i had this dream recently. a very weird dream in which i would like myself to remember.
so, i'll "wake up" from this little hibernation for a while.

it goes like this. i dreamt about me scolding me.
yes, i saw myself infront of me, scolding me.

wat "he" said struck me so hard that i remembered it till i woke up.

wat he said was simply "Who will believe in you if even you do not believe in yourself???"

and there's also this little conversation between us. i'll juz highlight the end. its reali like something i would say. its juz that this time i'm the one consulting and also the one being consulted. it went....


Him: is there hope?
me: yes.
Him: do u have confidence?
me: yes.
Him: then u can achieve anything, my friend.


i may not have shared this to anyone but this is like my own personal motto since a long long time ago... "If u have hope then u have confidence. and when u have that confidence u can do anything". thats the priciple behind my "infinite semangat" that i'm ever so proud of.(only a certain few will know of this)

but this principle works vice versa too. over the years it has turned to "if u DONT have hope, u DONT have confidence and when u DONT have that confidence, u CANT do anything." and thats where i lost myself i guess.

hope is indeed the worst thing to be without.

till nxt time. hibernation continues.

No comments: