Friday, June 20, 2008

a delayed post on fishballs

aha! i had this urge of posting this.... yet my body juz swap my determination wif laziness.....
n so this is wat u get!
A post that i wanted to post but was too lazy to post (until now that is.....)

it was a Thursday.... Thursday is kai-kai day......
n ppl invited me for steamboat??
How could i, with my sane mind, let go of an invitation like that???

N it is said that eric wanted to visit miss lee.... n since Joel is fetching me around.... i too had been dragged along to go c her n meet joel there.... Eric woke me up n we manage to cun-cun catch joel going down the road.... hitched a ride to miss lee's place....

here are some random pics that i took...

Here is how the story started.... 1st, without a single hesitation, we gladly help ourselves with the "Asam" at miss lee's place.....
Who doesnt like Asam? They were the source of my energy when i had
to stay back n straight go tuition after school.....
(n if u look closely, u can c the mad fella's work of mixing asam wif coke light)


Consequences of the mad fellas experiment......
(the coke bubbled like crazy n he had to prevent it from spilling)



Both taking a good look at wat they did...
(joel, be thankful u didnt have to mop the floor)

After a chat wif her we took a pic n went to fulfil our screaming tummies.....

STEAMBOAT TIME!!!!!!!!

It started out fine.....
with my photographer's eye, i was able to spot chin hooi n
we got ourselves a nice big table....
We were served wif peanut soup but all of us totally ignored it n jumped straight to the main course.....
Like typical hungry ppl, we went individually taking food for ALL of us.....
Joel took FISH BALLS for ALL of us.....
I took FISH BALLS for ALL of us....
Jared took FISH BALLS for ALL of us.....
Ended up, we have plates of FISH BALLS piled up like mountains.....

Joel said......" Aiyo, got 10 ppl la.. sure can finish wan la................"

Anyway, here r some of the pictures taken by me!
Jared n Chin Hooi....

Joel n Mel

Mel eating, Joel dunno doing wat, Jared Blo......

Jared n Chin Hooi again......
(I'll leave this to the readers to make their own caption on this)


Joel taking pic of the steamboat.....

Like a typical girl, Red was the 1st to put up the
white flag, saying she cant eat anymore......
surrendered to the FISH BALLS....



Towards the end was like.......... i dunno...... all i can remember was..... FISH BALLS!!!!
there were FISH BALLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
I was actually quite full d but i dont want to waste food.....
i feel reali reali guilty wasting food like that.....
N so, it started..... I was determined to finish wat i took......
So, FISH BALLS after FISH BALLS i had to endure through.......
They were like NEVER ENDING!!!!!!!
Then Eric juz had to make me laugh so hard that i suddenly felt like vomiting.......

Here i would like to convey my greatest thanks to my saviour!!!!! Yin Boon Kit~!!!!
the was the oni one observant enuf to realise that a Marcus lim is on the verge of puking.... he went a couples of times to n fro to get me drinks so that i can swallow more FISH BALLS in....... Urg..... Thanks man... couldn't have done it without u....

FINALLY!!!! DONE!!!!
(there is actually 1 FISH BALL left.....
n i couldn't take in anymore.....
so..... i had to deliberately "accidentally" burn it over the BBQ section)


After that day..... even the very WORD of "FISH BALLS" sends chills down my spine n a few days later we hand loon farewell party....... BBQ at beach..... guess wat ppl eat at BBQ's....


I shall now end this post wif a marcus lim saying,
"FISH BALLS ARE EVIL!!"



No comments: