Sunday, June 15, 2008

looney farewell....

Alright..... here we go.....
saturaday night it was.....
friends of wei loon n wei loon himself went for a wei loon farewell to celebrate the soon-going-to-departure Wei loon......
I could say much about the beginning on how ian n gang worked "so hard" to built a fire.....
Due to SOMEONE, who told me to wait at my house for him then ended up last minute tell me go meet him at caltex, me n everyone that i fetched was late.... haiyh, wat to do.....
nvm.. gave me time to tear off all the newspaper cutting from my est folio....

On the way there.......
Scream scream scream.....
shout shout shout......
complain hot hot hot.......
continue tearing my est folio into pieces of four.....
rely on Eiven for direction, end up sze chuin giving right directions.....
when relying on Sze Chuin on directions..... end up, Eiven saw where to turn.....
REACH!

(moral of the story..... dont rely too much on 1 person.... )
but however, undoubtedly, they were great help upon reachin the destination....

Upon Reaching......
Split into two groups......
Group A - me, jason
Group B - everyone else except me n jason.....

Group A - did the suprise twister thing which was planned to be carried out earlier if it wasnt for SOMEONE again..... (wat r we having for dinner?) he's gonna say that if here was there....
WAAAA! i didnt take ANY picture of my twister...... shoot..... eric, mail it to me....
although it was, like wat cheng yee said," kiam chai" at the end, but i had fun.... until my ass cramp..... then cannot play properly d.....

Group B - cooking n finished up my bottle of tiger in like 5 secs..... ask them about the rest....

now... for the moment all been waiting for..... pictures......
i oni started taking pictures towards the end.... was busy wif my twister....
anyway.... here it is..... towards the end of the party when all is semi-drunk or juz plain high....
Ian trying to skillfully use MY METHOD.....
(he previously juz poured water directly above the stove)


Cheng Yee extorting money...... caught on camera!
(i think i paid enuf for the drinks so i hope i dun owe u any more)


Ian juz being Ian... n Eiven.... we can see it clearly on ur hands


Cheers!

Drinking like newly weds...

jared got slightly embarrassed

Seow high

Jared High

Burial ceremony by Ye Wheen n Jared....

Burial ceremony continues wif the traditional
"step step step so it wouldnt look obvious"

Urm.... i better leave this uncommented....

Spidermonkey competition.... who has a bigger mouth?

Eric being fed, jared jealous....

Tai ko wants to smoke after a hearty meal.....
(note that the "ciggeratte" is a juz piece of newspaper rolled up)


at the end everyone was well n happy......


N 1 more thing.. the worst part of being the photographer...... he's always behind the camera...... Haiyh...... wat to do....

On the way back.......
Car got overheated..... shit....
jason was lucky.....
sze chuin n eiven could have gone home... but i be syok n so brought them along.....
spent dunno how long at eric's house.....
haiyh..... a marcus lim's life..... radiator leaking n boiling like mad.....
end up sze chuin dad go fetch sze chuin from eric's house....
eiven stayed wif me till the end.... thanks man....
eric gave us ice-water......
wei loon, remember the time i was complaining about the condition of my car?
yup... now, it reached its peak..... but still...
ALL REACHED HOME SAFE, SOUND AND SUDDENLY SOBER.......

n btw... when i came back.....
my mum was still awake... after explaining about the condition of the car, i wanted to take my stuff upstairs....
then there was this conversation.....

"eh, u brought ur camera there right?"
(while holding my camera in my hand)"urm... yea, i did... i always take a camera"
"can i see the pictures?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
(a thousand thoughts of that night went thru my head........)
.
.
.
.
"erm.... the beach was too dark.... all the pictures were blur..... my camera wasnt good enuf...."
(then juz turn n went upstairs......)

N i hope to c other ppl's version of it posted too....



p/s: i think i was the oni ONE who didnt drink any alcohol........
Had 1 sip....... then remembered why i didnt like alcohol..............
Resume drinking my 7-11 sluurpie........
I never liked alcohol... not planning on likeing it either......
looks like i'm gonna be a healthy guy.....hahaha...

No comments: