Thursday, November 13, 2008

Box Hunting

i'm currently looking for a box...
yes.... a box.....
nope... not juz any kind of box....
a box to put my things in.... my tools to be exact....
i wanna place all my engineering stuff in it.....
It'll be like The MarcusLim-Handy-Dandy-EngineeringBox!!!



from my soldering kit to all the different components that i'm going to store......
yes... they shall be in my engineering box..... fully equipped with everything may ever i need........
so the 1st step to owning my very own everything-oso-got-toolbox, i need the BOX itself!!

ok.... my ideal box should be big but not too big.....
i dont want to be dragging this to college everyday...

it has to be unique.... i dont want the same box like the one EVERYONE got from Tesco.... not that i wanna be special or anything but... the clip in the middle is not strong... so it wont last....things will juz fall out easily and i definitely dun want that to happen.....
That and to avoid bringing back a box from college and when i open it.....

"EHH!! THIS ISN'T MY BOX!!"

The TOOLBOX has to be unique, strong and durable!

this is an ancient Japanese puzzle box.... strong durable and can definitely last more than 100 years(has a secret compartment too),
but how am i going to put in my components???
i will definitely have lotsa lotsa components....

when i say components, i meant discreet components.....
and when i say discreet components, i meant small components such as resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc....

yes.. i need to keep them separately so they wont get mixed up n i wont have a hard time finding them when i need them...

something like this.....
but if juz get a box like that........
then how about my big tools like...... pliers, cutters, soldering iron, etc......?
they cant fit.....


erm.. it could work out if i had 2 BOXES......
one big one for the tools
and one small one for the components.....
should this work???


but i wan my ideal ENGINEERING BOX...... which can have everything in ONE!!
there wont be "oh, i dunno where i put my box no.2!!"

later, i found one which looked like this....
it has the big box at the bottom and a place to put my small components on the top.....
but i would prefer one wif more separation so i can put more different components in it....
ITS PERFECT!!!!
JUZ WHAT I WANTED!
but...... but its so perfect that i can only find it at Google..... i cant find any in Penang......


so.. if u can spot anywhere i can get this kinda box....
do tell me.....
.

.

.

.

.

Or..... or......

or should i MAKE MY OWN????? i'm capable of it..... n i have 2 months free.....




hehehehe............
till nxt time!

No comments: