Saturday, November 1, 2008

Everything seems too perfect

For those who cannot stand rantings, the "back" icon is juz at the left top.

Exams..... are over.....
I have 2 months to do watever i want.....
no vacation or watsoever plan..... so i'll be here to do watever i like... for 2 whole months....

I.... I.... dunno wat to say.......
I somehow DONT feel like i'm in "Holidays" now....
Yes, yes.... call me an ungrateful brat....
I dont know.... i juz dont feel.... free? is that the right word?

For some unknown reason i feel so tied down.....
i have everything now!!! Basically everything i need!!
if i want to go out, i can basically go out anytime i like....
I have SparkiE 24/7(i juz need to be back by nightfall, cannot ride at night)
I got back my PS2 WITH GAMES this time thanks to Kelvin.
I have frends like Oung, Ping and Chiao, who has apartment facility that i can intrude....

But still i feel so chained.....
I cant even sleep..... wait, i can sleep.... but keep waking up feeling like someone is going to kill me! waking up with this impending doom.... (impending doom....a recognition of heart attack.haha.argh. not even in the mood for lame first aider jokes... ) it wasnt a nightmare that scares me.... more of reality that is scaring me in my dreams....

Paranoid mode auto-ON....

Everythings seems too perfect now.....

I dont know wats wrong... i juz know something is....

"Happyness is a state of mind..... U dont need anything to happen to be happy nor need anything to happen to not be happy....." ~Marcus L.~

No comments: