Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Devil of Boredom on his regular visits

I have seriously nothing better to do......
So, i decided to post a few pictures from my phone.....
They may not be clear nor sharp(since its a handphone camera) but they still tell a story.....

some pigeons i chase around for fun!
Remember to follow the signboards fellas....1 way street...

I found Crabs in a drain.... Seriously.... They are crabs....
i didnt believe it too...

Some big bike with 2 wheels in the front...
i find that somehow weird
the banana tree which i find interesting

Kitten i found at my dad's herbal garden...
it spotted me when i spotted it....

I went closer........

it stands up.....

can see all the fur start to "stand up"
After that..... As i move closer....

RAR!!!!

Wen Ping at work!

Glimpse of Wen Ping's Sports Areana....
Me n Kity playing ping pong while Eric n Guan playing badminton
perpendicular to us....

Miss Lee's Asam....

Some of the weird invention we made in college.....
the nicest one is mine....

if u look closely who is in the kelisa....
someone in yellow shirt n big Red hair....(zoom in if cannot c)
Its MacDonalds!
I almost fell from my bike.....
scared the hell out of me.....................



well... i guess thats it for now...... till next time........

No comments: