Friday, August 29, 2008

An Urge to update

its holiday......
i wanted to update this blog i couple of times.....
but...
there isnt much happening in my life presently.....
My holiday life is boring.....
i had nothing to do...... and done absolutely nothing....
N everyone seems to be enjoying their long awaited holidays....

Boon Kit has his WOW,
Joel has his CABAL,
Wen Ping has his Bangkok,
Jun Guan has Taekwondo,
n Toh... is juz Toh....


There is juz nothing worth blogging about.......

i have been sleeping about 12 hours a day....
10 hours of main sleep and a 2 hour nap whenever i feel like it....

N towards the end of my holidays......
somebody..... this somebody juz cannot let me sleep peacefully and keep on waking me everyday.... whether its the main sleep or random nap.... he disturbs my sleep..... then ask petty questions like "eat steamboat need to book wan ah?".....
Sleeping is a very crucial part of my holidays............


i feel so miserable......
By the way.... Sem 2 is STARTING!!!
atleast things will happen in my life.....
8 hours EGE

4 hours Lab

8 hours Maths

ah.... there will be things to do after this.......
then muz reorganise kai kai days base on new timetable too.......
havent had them in a while......
i thought that since its holidays, there will be kai kai day everyday..... but.... i guess its not that simple....
nvm..... it'll be back.... soon.....

No comments: