Monday, August 18, 2008

Taggy by Renzokukeny. . . . . . . . .

Starting time: 11.00pm
Name: Marcus Lim
Sister: 1(fly go Australia d….)
Brothers: -
Shoe Size: 10
Height: +- 169cm?
Where do you live: Penang

Favourite drinks:

Fruit Juice n tea


Favourite breakfast:

Don’t reali care….. not a picky eater….. can eat can d….

Have you ever been on a plane?:

Poor ppl…. Never


Swam in the ocean:

Swam, almost drowned n never tried again….


Fallen asleep at school:

Who doesn’t??

Broken someone's heart:

There wasn’t reali any hearts for me to break…. So…

Fell off your chair:

Probably a thousand times…..(plus 1 from one of wei loon's truth n DARE. "i dare you to fall from your chair comically right in the middle of class")


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:

Erm… my hp is always beside me at night… its my alarm clock… I can somehow tell myself in the morning that its my handphone so I wont throw it away. Nah… never reali waited that bad for a phone call.

What is your room like:

Poor ppl… dun have own room.. share room…. Anyway… “my” room is cram…. Packed…

Imagine all my family’s stuff n mine in 1 room…

What's right beside you:

Err.. the telephone… Dun get me wrong…. I’m not waiting for any call, its juz that the house phone placed is beside the computer table


Ever had chicken pox:

err.. when I was little… reali little….

Sore throat:

do I reali need to answer this?


Stitches:

six stitches beneath my chin…. Bike accident…. Sad story… but ppl always laugh when I tell them my sad stories….

Broken nose:

nope… not yet…. Hopefully not ever….


Do you believe in love at first sight:

Err… How can u love someone u don’t even know? Lust at 1st sight i believe la…. Not love…. That’s in my opinion…

*influenced by someone...... he gave the idea.... i personally support it....


Like picnics?:

Never reali had one… dunno.. but sound fun….


Who was, were the last person you danced with:

nobody…. I cant remember me dancing….


Last made you smile:

hmm…. Jun Guan…. While playing 7 hand poker…. Which is like now….

NOTE* this is the reason why I always put my cards down late… cuz I’m doing this…sorry jg.

You last yelled at:

I don’t yell at ppl… I cant remember…. I cant remember the last time I got reali angry too…what can i say I’m a patient guy… I can ignore someone quite well…


Today did you
Kissed anyone:

Nope…

Get sick:

Nope…


Miss someone:

Nope…

Eat:

Of course….


Best feeling in the world:

Happy happy joy joy


Do you sleep with stuffed animals:

used to… not now…

What's under your bed:
err… I sleep on a mattress… soo… there cant be anything under it….

Who do you really hate:
Erm… no one crosses my mind…

What time is it now?:
11.30pm


5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. playfully playing around
2. sleeping like nobodies business
3. playing
4. eating
5. art… drawing, painting, etc


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. recuperate energy…. big game 2morrow
2. resume…
3. beat some boss in some game….
4. eat more
5. clear my table n organize my destop

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Mister Potato
2. Pringles
3. Super Rings
4. Twisties
5. Bika

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy new house
2. Buy new car
3. Go study at some palce far away
4. Invest big big famous company
5. share happiness around

5 of my bad habits:
1. I like to shake my legs… my mum says it’s a bad habit
2. scratch my head n comb my hair with my hand when tense

3. juz sitting the blurr-ing
4. sit in a sloopy position
5. sleep late wake up late…. Mum say bad habit…

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. Home
2. Car
3. school
4. other ppl’s house
5. OUTSIDE other ppl house….

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. sleep
2. work
3. go frenster skbg group
4. go to my blog
5. find food to eat….


Tag to:
Easaw
Capel
Chiao
Eiven

No comments: