Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grounded.... for life....?

haizzz... i actually still have quite a hard time accepting this second dislocation....
the dislocation this time is affecting me more mentally then physically....

there was....
no bang...
no crash....
no warning....

i swung my arm and my shoulder juz had to swing out together.....
i mean this is soo sad.......
after that??
no sports for the rest of my life?
what sport can be less exerting than badminton??
there's juz shuttle cocks for goodness SAKE!!!!
n now i cant even hit them.....

well.... i dont think I'm ready to give up sports so soon.... even if thats wat my mum had in mind....
i'm switching to a lefty.... hope i wont be too useless.....
gotta start practicing from scratch again.....

n so its decided!
i'll play badminton wif my left.
i'll play bowling wif my left.
and i'll probably forget about basketball or other rough sports....
start with this few sports 1st....

muz slowly pick up again.......
worry not... as long i still have at least AN ARM and my name is still marcus lim...
i will still live on.....
but for now i guess i will be at home and away from outdoor activities....
hopefully still can go starwalk....
"y cannot?" u ask? my mum forbids.... its not that i walk with my hands....

i'll end this post wif a nice saying that i got from Wall-E
"I dont want to just survive..... I WANT TO LIVE!!!"

No comments: