Monday, December 8, 2008

I think i heard this before. Its like dejavu. I think i heard this before. Its like dejavu

Was talking to my dad for quite a long time.....
juz a ramdom chat.
as realli reali random chat.
we talk about latent heat to microwave ovens to ethylene glycol to how to catch a 'biawak' alive and the releasing it....... and etc

it was all normal.....
only his last few sentences nearly choked me.....
it was something like this......
my dad modified a few of the patent systems.

Me : eh, how could u have thought of that?? this is absurd! but.... it works....
dad : ....and that is all that matters, right?
Me : i guess so.....
dad : n u noe when i thought of this? When I WAS BRUSHING MY TEETH IN THE TOILET

i think i heard that before...... its like...... dejavu.....
for those who knew me in college would understand.... ahahaha!!



p/s: for those who doesnt understand but curious to know..... read my post on September 19th, Friday[it has been awhile...]

No comments: