Sunday, December 14, 2008

its a yearly event.....

Now, i have some things to clarify.......
i keep hearing ppl saying "typical marcus" when they found out i dislocated my shoulder....
there is also...
"marcus, as usual....."
"marcus, y u everytime get injurd wan?"
"marcus, y u so unlucky wan?"
"marcus, y ur shoulder always come out wan?"
"marcus, injurd again ah?"
"marcus, you're like a magnet for injuries.?"

(fall down on knees with arm raised shouting"WHYYY??"......)
its only TWICE in my whole entire life i dislocated my arm?
is that considered frequent to u guys?
n besides.... its rather the after-effects of the 1st dislocation....

the way u ppl put it makes me feel like i go to n fro to the hospital every week....


no.... i'm not melmen who needs medical attention all the time.... NO! i'm not like him...


ok i'll now try to list down my major injuries which u all say "always" happen to me....

2006
1st dislocation........

be reminded that before this i NEVER had an injury serious enuf to be delivered to the hospital.....

2007
6 stitches to my chin.....

a very unfortunate fall from my bike.....
yes, my fault..... i have to admit....

2008
2nd dislocation.....

which is basically the most recent....


there u have it.....
ALL the major injuries i got that u ppl say "SOO MANYY"
since 2006 things start happening yearly.....
once a year..... yea.. maybe more often than the most of u.
but still not enought to be made "marcus the injury prone guy....."

if u call that frequent then....
u might as well call Christmas frequent... since its also once a year....
oh yea! ur birthday is also very frequent....

"your birthday again arr??"
"y u so frequent celebrate ur birthday wan?"
"y always ur birthday wan??"

TAKE THAT!!!!!
no more.................

No comments: