Friday, May 23, 2008

The time before called a photographer

Was juz looking thru all my pictures in my com... all 12 gigabytes of them... actually had 15 but when i wanted to reformat my computer when it became a spyware headquaters,had to back up my pics.... used like 18-19 disc all together...Had to delete a whole bunch of them in order to fit in CD's... pics, music files n stuff that i want but dont need gone... deleted....

at 2003, i have hardly any pics....
by 2004, i have pics of my dog n random stuff till near 1 gig
by 2005, not much of a chnge cuz i have not much reason to use the camera....
then 2006, join ed board n photograph club.... went into geometric progression....
2007, walaa... 15 gig....
Now... hardly any changes ever since....

i can remember the time when i have hardly any pictures..... i had my 1st digital camera in form 2.... 1 of the most expensive things i ever held.... about RM600.... now that i look at it... wat a waste... for RM600, it should be reali good... but that one dont even have a single zoom in it....but then again, its electronics.... the longer u wait the cheaper it becomes...

Anyway, I immediately became interested in photography!!! but that was juz personal.... a hobby-like thing.... my dog became my 1st victim.... i took like countless pics and videos of it.....everything... when it first came(my cousin brought it home) till the end.... urm... towards the end was much much less cause it developed a skin problem... so i wouldnt let my subject to look unpleasent...here r some of my pics in the earlier days.... the time before looking into photography seriously....

Behold!! The Chow Chow!
Name: Giant(cuz its big n fluffy)
Gender: Male
Breed : Pure-breed, pedigree Chow Chow








and in various sleeping position.... seriously... its easiest take when its sleeping cuz it wont move so much....








then it started getting an unknown skin disease.... we tried let it heal faster by putting sulfur on it as told by the vet.... but to no avail....



so... we had to put that cone thing that normal ppl only c at movies n cartoons....
(note the changes on the face.....)







soon the condition got out of hand n we had to give it to the professionals to take care of it..... n i havent seen it ever since..... sad sad sad..... After that, i was so so sooooo glad i took so many pics of it.... to me.... the memory of Giant is immortalized...

So this is it... the legend behind me behind a camera.... how it started... how its sparked.... into a burning passion deep in me.....

ok... done... till nxt time...

No comments: