Friday, May 16, 2008

U noe wat...... I've decided......

I have decided...... for the good or for the worse...... it doesn't matter.....
whatever obstacle is there ahead, I DONT CARE!!!!! Bring it on, u piece of CRAP!!!!!(materializing my future problems as a piece of crap).
I'm going for it....

I'm sticking wif INTI.... I'm actually gonna be more serious..... I mean it..... I'll start working for it......(as far as my willpower can last me..... but i will atleast give it a good fight) n frens, help me out.... u have permission to wack me if i ever say "lazzzzzzy wan do....." One way or another force me to do it!!!

I'm going for it!!!! INTI is the way to go!!!!
Ditch those chinese ed people!!
Ditch those boring moments when we got nothing to do!!
Ditch those thoughts of maybe going to form 6 could be better

I HAVE DECIDED N IT IS FINAL!!!!! N i'm not planning on letting myself down.....
I'm going for it....

"what is the best option for now??"common question asked....
there is NO BEST OPTION..... its how YOU MAKE THE BEST OUT OF UR OPTIONS!!!!!"

last but not least, I AM GOOOOOOOOOOING FOR IIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAP!!!!!!!!!!
JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLY!!!!!!!!!!!
SOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drive? hahaha
watever it takes...........................................................................................................................

~ML~

No comments: