Saturday, May 3, 2008

College here i come....

as for tomorrow, i'll be officially A COLLEGE GUY!!!! yay!!
n the nxt time ppl ask me....
"eh, u form wat d??"
i can proudly say back " I'm in college now. hahahahaha!"
(wait a minute.... mayb not so proudly....cant get that kiddy look off my face...)

for those who didnt know...... previously in my life, this face has got me in a lot of mess.....
i got dragged to the side by police~!! Y? u asked?
speeding? no
illegal parking? no
in wrong lane? no
no P sticker? got
broke the rules on the road...? nope.... sometimes.. but not that time....
the policeman juz came up to me n said....
"Oi, budak! Cukup umur ah?"

insulted straight.................. to make it worse... the above incident happened TWICE.....


Do i reali look too young?
Ahh!! muz be thankful oso la....
always look on the bright side of life!!!
always look on the bright side of life!!!
always look on the bright side of life!!!
(chants like mantra)

ok... whe we're all 50, i'll look like i'm in my thirties...

n daniel.... dun confuse me wif old man.... he looks 30000000 years old...
n yi-wen.... juz becuz u join earlier means senior izzit? who cares??? if u're joe jin then i'll have to worry about my arm again la.... gud thing ur not....

No comments: