Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Circle of life....

**a special post dedicated to my pork chop n PowerShot A430**

like how new generations are born n old ones fade away...
like how babies are born and our old folks pass away...
like how toshiba came in and 2 faithful "companions" left me....


To the most trustworthy camera a photographer could ever have....

Canon PowerShot A430


You were the camera that followed me from IMG 0001 until IMG 9999 that the numbering starts again from IMG 0000... yes.. this camera has taken THAT many pictures.... always readily in my left pocket during form 5. i can vividly remember the times i used you to copy notes whether from the blackboard or notes from ppl.... Like it was juz yesterday when it was hari sukan n no other camera's were available.... The camera then endured thru ATC together with me. Canon, delighting you always.



now you take pictures with cross-over distortions and auto-effect....All in all, You have served me well.....
eric, now u know y i dun have "real" pictures of my toshiba...

secondly,

Pork Chop


i am so sorry but i have no real picture of u...... all i'm left with is the cover... for those who wish to know, pork chop is the cup i drink my milo/milk/leng teh/water/lychee/many more from almost everyday. it was a birthday gift from chiao from dunno how long ago.... my mum was washing it that day and "KA-PIANGGGG!!!" it fell and broke.... all i have left is the cover that came together with the cup that has never been used.... juz imagine a cup with that colour n that pig design on it. n keep in mind that it isnt juz an ordinary cup! its a Musical Cup! it will ring when u put it on a table.... i remember pouring hot water in it n it wont stop ringing for 3 days! i had to wrap it in cloth n hide it in the deepest part of my store room so that we can sleep at night. n it kept ringing for 3 days 3 nights.All in all, You have served me well.....

"i shall take this chance(although its too late) to thank you for serving me. RIP. u shall be remembered."

"End of Tribute Post"




Watched K-20 recently.... quite a nice movie.... makes you want to jump around and run reali fast! watch it for urself n u'll know wat i mean.


till nxt time...


No comments: