Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Lappie! Toshiba M300-S411

i wont brag too much about it...
but i am really really happy about my new laptop...
i only expected one that is powerful enuf run microsoft words so i can do the report with the rest. (instead of me alone in wen pings room using his pentium III destop.)
not that i'm complaining about his computer(it has served and saved me countless times) but i was isolated from the rest... then each time wan transfer anything muz plug out things... then muz choose between internet or thumdrive. hahaha

but all of that is the past! Now we can all welcome this new toy with open arms.

I present to you....
TOSHIBA Satellite M300 - S411!!!


My lappie!
(note that different colours represents different models... not the same model with different colours)

So.. to be more specific. THIS is my lappie.


and this is the specs... far better that i expected.
I am very happy n contented.


over the past few days, i got to know my lappie more.

So my views are....
Pros:
  1. stylish
  2. glossy finish, so dirt will not stick easily, unlike inspirons.
  3. extrely good heat dissipation, i dun think i will ever need a cooler
  4. Harman kardon speakers damn chun!
  5. i dun have to worry about graphics. this lappy can handle anything(so far).
  6. 250gb shock absorber SATA hard disk. designed for clumsy ppl like me.
  7. touch pad for music control, so paint will not be scratched off easily every time i push for nxt song like jg's
  8. i like it n thats all that reali matters.hahaha
Cons:
  1. weak battery life. i juz bought n the batt can only last me 2 hrs max
  2. cannot do the "aero" function like joel's n hui mei's and wen pings.
  3. i like it n thats all that reali matters.hahaha

No comments: