Sunday, April 6, 2008

The begining of my story

hi... this is the 1st ever time i'm blogging n i dun quite expect anyone to read.... but if anyone did then... gud for u... there r tons of things that i would reali like to share but, frankly, i'm so very lazy to type... its much easier tell someone than to type it all down... i rather waste my time doing smth else... but i have a new vision... i SHALL START typing down my experiences... this way i can remember them for life... rather than relying on the unreliable sources like Wei Loon to remind me..(but its actually useful at times...thanks ya)

to sum everything up.... I will forget about the past and start anew here... watever i encounter nxt will be written here....

N i have a strong intuition of bad luck n misforetune which is never wrong coming my way... so it wont be long till smth happens to me n me writing here wat happened...

No comments: