Friday, April 11, 2008

TAG!!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What are you craving now?
star fruit blended wif ice…. Aaahh… I dun even eat star fruits.. but I somehow have a craving for it… somehow…

2. What was the last movie you've watched?
L Change The World. Wif wei loon n chiang… My life is more interesting than it…

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Eiven- to knock some sense into me
Wei Loon- to wack me when I need to be awake
The semangat, all-fired up, everything-oso-can Marcus lim(who else? I only have 2 frens…)

4. What are you most happy with now?
SparkiE!!! My motorbike!!!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?I have too many weird dreams… weird weird dreams… seriously… refer to wei loon or eiven or wen ping for more details…
Dream 9876:
When I save π(pye) from R`2(radius squared).. damn cool… attaining squirrel claws..LOL

6. Do you listen to music to relax?
Opposite! I listen to music to get hype up when no semangat….

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My sanity, my imagination…. N my hair… I’m loosin hair…

8. Why are you wasting your time to do this?
wasting time is juz wat I do… so wat if I wanna have some fun while wastin it….

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
How would i know… haven’t tried… I would try, I guess…(probably fail be4 trying but I’ll try)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.Wei Loon
-insane (that’s the no.1 thing that struck my mind)
-trusty (I call tell him about almost anything…)
-fleshy n strong (wat I always wanted)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?Trustworthy n a nice sincere smile… I couldn’t ask for more…

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Ppl who juz think themselves so high n mighty n better than everyone else….

13. What is your ambition?
To be a normal person… wif a normal family….in a normal live…

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I get soooo many of those points that its so much easier that I take the blame for everything… even if its not my own doing…

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My life!

16. If given a choice, what animal would you be and why?
DEFINITELY NOT A SQUIRREL!!! Sloth- eat, sleep, shit n hang around all day

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
INSANE

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
First Aider mode!!!!
1st I shall access the situation, then I will look for danger, if any, I’ll remove the dangers from the casualty. If the danger cannot be moved, I will remove the casualty from the danger as a last resort.
I will then check for the casulty’s consciousness/respond by using “shake n shout” method. “brother, brother, can u hear me”(while shakin his shoulders)
IF STILL UNCONSCIOUS, next I will check for the casualty’s breathing using the “look, listen n feel” method. I will look for the rising of the chest, listen to the sound of breathing and feel the breath on my cheek for 10 secs(1,2,3….10!)
IF NOT BREATHING,I will then check for the casualty’s pulse by placin my index finger n middle finger on the casualty’s adam’s apple and slide it to the gaps between the muscles and feel for the carotid pulse for 10 secs.(1,2,3…10!)
IF NO PULSE? Kick d fella n say I tried my best… I ain’t commencing wif CPR… (if it’s a nice cun girl then I might reconsider…)

19. What makes you different?
I… I…I don’t know… I’m juz different… u’ll know once know me

20. How many times have you lied so far?
How big is the Universe?(face it… it’s the best answer)


“TAG” to my dear 2 blogger frens whom already been tagged…
Eiven, wei loon

No comments: