Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm.... I'm..... I'm fine....

So freaking weird!!!!!!!!!!!!
when someone ask me how was i these few days....
"i'm fine, thank u."(wat i would say regardless if i'm reali ok or not)
"yea... actually.... I AM FINE!!!!"

its juz so weird!!!
i didn't break anything
i didn't fall
i didn't get into trouble
i didn't mess things up
i didn't had weird foolish stupendous dreams
i didn't get any injury
.
.
.
.
.
(recently)

i'm totally fine..... everthing is going fine...
i dunno wat to say.... i'm NORMAL!!!! WOW!!!

2 comments:

Ray said...

as the mater of fact...
they scared u being slaugthered by me...
kakakakax little pinky piggy
n luckily i remove the blog...

well pls find out bout fion...
so u approve it?

story of a marcus said...

i dun care about that thing d la... i got wat i want to noe.... i'll juz leave everything be...